Srixon Golf performance fitting center
TaylorMade Golf performance fitting center.
Callaway Golf performance fitting center.
The Triton is designed to make hitting the sweet spot intuitive and consistent. Two interchangeable sole plates and adjustable weights and allow customization to get the best results for each player. The 1:1 alignment aid helps players set up correctly every time and create a solid repeatable swing. Finally, the high MOI and low drag translates into both power and consistency.
Stop in and demo the new Wilson Triton driver. Golf channel “Driver vs Driver” 2017 winner.
Kustom Clubs now offer the complete line of Iomic grips
This patent-pending technology shifts the center of gravity closer to the center of the wedge face – the impact zone – to decrease vibration and maximize head stability at impact. By adding a microcavity and shortening the hosel, 9 grams of mass are optimally redistributed in the head for a more centered CG location. This improves feel and tightens shot dispersion, giving you maximum control.
The RTX-3 Blade gets you closer to the hole than any wedge Cleveland Golf has ever made. The blade shape design is ideal for maximizing all-around wedge performance.
The RTX-3 Cavity Back gets you closer to the hole than any wedge Cleveland Golf has ever made. The slightly larger cavity back shape promotes confidence and increases forgiveness.
The T7 Wedge revolutionizes spin performance by utilizing Boron Steel in the Grain Flow Forging process coupled with a new ultra high speed CNC process the T7 delivers sharper grooves that last longer.
- 1025 Boron: material extends wedge groove life for more spin, longer.
- Grain Flow Forged: to deliver a soft, solid, consistent feel.
- Loft Specific Sole Grinds: become more aggressive as loft and bounce decrease.
- NEW Quad Cut Grooves: New tool allows for tighter control over groove shoulders for sharper more precise cuts. Optimized geometry of four key elements that affect spin (Shoulder radius, Pitch, Width, Depth)
- Loft Specific Head Shapes: produce the ultimate head shape for each specific wedge The S5 wedges deliver elite feel and shot control in a new enticing Silhouette profile. The Silhouette profile is a softer version of the popular Teardrop shape so that when players open and close the wedge, the profile always appears aligned to the target.
The S5 wedge is available in 25 loft and bounce offerings so all possible distance gaps may be covered. High bounce versions carry a visible 15% sole grind and the low bounce offerings carry a 25% sole grind. These grinds aid in helping the high bounce versions to play higher and the low bounce versions to play lower.
Forged from Mizuno’s patented Grain Flow Forging process and carrying Mizuno’s exclusive Quad Cut grooves, the S5 wedges deliver on the promise of solid feel and ball stopping spin.
- Grain Flow Forged: From a single billet of 1025E Pure Select Mild Carbon steel for soft, solid, consistent feel.
- Quad Cut Grooves and Milled Face: CNC milled grooves and increased surface roughness for ball stopping spin.
- Versatile sole grinds: The Silhouette profile is paired with distinct visible sole grinds inspired by Luke Donald – keeping the wedges versatile for an array of shots and lies.
- Blue Ion and White Satin Finishes: Eye-catching looks
The new TP Series, Spider Limited Red and the Spider Tour Black are Coming Soon
Bettinardi Golf, strives for perfection and do things unlike any other golf company. They make all of our putters in our own manufacturing facility, keeping precise attention for the most minute details. There are many ways to make a putter, but there is only one way to make a Bettinardi; Precision, Performance, & Excellence.
Bettinardi Golf specializes in milling precision putters that are engineered to perfection. By using cutting-edge designs, the finest materials, and the skill of America’s finest engineers, the putters that are sculpted inside of the Bettinardi workshop are truly in a class of their own.