Matching the right shaft to your swing is absolutely critical for just about every aspect of your shot – distance, control, ball flight, trajectory and feel. Because this used to mean a lot of trial-and-error and educated guesswork, many golfers simply selected a popular shaft that might be a mis-fit for their swing.
In just a few swings, Mizuno’s Shaft Optimizer ends the guesswork by measuring five critical aspects of your swing to determine your unique Swing DNA™. Your information is entered into Mizuno’s patented Shaft Optimizer software, which then recommends a shaft with performance characteristics perfectly matched to your individual swing.
- Club Head Speed: How fast the club head and shaft are moving during your swing
- Tempo: How quickly you transition from your backswing to your downswing
- Shaft Toe Down: Measures how far the shaft bends in a downward direction during your downswing
- Shaft Kick Angle: Measures how far the shaft bends forward during your downswing
- Release Factor: How and when the club head and shaft are released during the downswing
For more info, check out: